|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Minimum Experience|| ||2 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||Masters|
Reputable Community Healthcare Clinic seeks Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
This is a unique opportunity to share your passion and work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor (located just north of San Francisco in beautiful wine country).
At Alliance Medical Center, we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary care within a broad array of services that help our patients live healthier lives which includes onsite medical, prenatal health, a teen health center, chiropractic, mental health, and all ages dental care.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized leader in improving the health of our communities, are a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC), and currently the #16th largest nonprofit organization in the North Bay. We are also proud to have a Primary Care HPSA Score 16. We are an eligible NSHC-approved loan repayment site.
Alliance Medical Center is currently seeking a full time, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) for our fast paced Clinic:
What you will do at AMC:
- Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examination, and compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination.
- Diagnoses and treats common medical conditions and manages the stable phases of chronic illnesses in consultation with the physician.
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as injections, immunizations, suturing and would care, and managing infection.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Assists in medical chart review for patient follow-up and quality assurance.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, family planning, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance.
- Maintains adequate medical records on all patients, including follow-up referrals, and meet on a regular basis with the physician to go over charting and/or medical care provided.
- Adheres to health center standards for productivity as defined by the Chief Medical Officer and senior management.
- Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
The FNP at Alliance Medical Center has the following qualifications and skills:
- Completion of an accredited FNP specialty program
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) Preferred
- EMR experience and will train, EPIC experience a plus
- 3+ years of FNP Clinical Experience
- Current California license to practice medicine including DEA license and current CPR
- A passion for community based healthcare!
AMC is a place which nurtures our employees and is mission based – if you are looking for meaningful work, and want to work with the underserved community, this is the job for you! AMC offers an excellent salary with a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, long term disability, and a retirement plan with a generous Employer Match!
Regarding Part Time Employment: At this time, we are only accepting applications from those Providers who are willing to work in Clinic 3 + days per week.
Find out why Healdsburg is a great place to live!
How to apply:
Please email your resume with job title in subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR fax resume to (707) 385-2148
Alliance Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party recruiters please.