|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Manage Others|| ||Yes|
Alliance Medical Center is a special place for our community and those highly skilled team members who call it their work home. Each team member is an active contributor of meeting the Clinic’s mission to care for the communities of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville and beyond.
Alliance Medical Center was founded in 1971 as a rural health care clinic and became a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) in 2009. FQHC’s make equitable access to quality healthcare a reality. We believe everyone deserves the highest quality health care. AMC proudly serves a diverse population of approximately 11,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible primary medical and dental care within a broad array of high quality services including prenatal care, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health and nutrition health services – we are here to help our patients live healthier lives.
AMC is honored to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
Alliance Medical Center is seeking a Director of Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement
The Director of QA/QI configures and guides the strategy of quality improvement to meet our mission of providing the highest quality care with access for all in Northern Sonoma County. The key areas of responsibility include quality and performance improvement, patient centered care and care team integration, and innovative health care models. The Director of QA / QI collaborates across the organization and with external partners via facilitation, coaching, and education to achieve quality goals and improve population health.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in motivating clinical and operational teams, building consensus, and facilitating change in dynamic environments
- Ability to transform big picture concepts into concrete operational actions to improve quality of care, clinical outcomes and population health
- Proven ability to collaborate and convene stakeholders across sectors and organizational levels
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in wri ting and i n speechAt least one (1-2) year experience serving as chair of cl inical committees and/or workgroups
- Knowledge across a broad range of clinical areas (e.g., qual ity improvement , cl inic management , population health)
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working in a communi ty heal th center or other safety net health care facility
- Master in Public Health (MPH) or applicable education and experience in Quality Improvement, Population Health, and Health Care Innovations
- Clinical experience using an electronic health record system, EPIC preferred
Certificate sand Licenses Required :
- Current, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Registered Nurse, or Physician license in California, or other relevant credential
Outstanding quality of life within a safe and friendly family-oriented community, excellent salary, robust benefits package including vacation and 403(b) plan with generous employer match.
Work within a positive environment with high performing care teams all close to local rivers, forested mountains and pristine coastlines to hike, bike, kayak, and fish!
Find out why Healdsburg is a great place to live and work!