|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
|Relocation Expense Covered|| ||No|
|Employee Type|| ||Non-Exempt|
Reputable Community Healthcare Clinic seeks Call Center / Receptionists
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
This is a great opportunity to share your work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville, and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center (AMC), we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients’ live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 13,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC’s Healdsburg and Windsor Medical locations are both recognized PCMH (Patient Centered Medical Home) sites and we are proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
Are you an organized multi-tasker with great customer service skills and bilingual in Spanish? If yes, we'd like to meet you!
AMC is currently seeking Call Center / Receptionists, Full Time with Benefits, for our Healdsburg and Windsor Clinics. If you are interested in the medical field as a career, this is a great starting opportunity to learn and grow in healthcare!
What you will do at AMC:
AMC Call Center / Receptionists support our Clinic in the delivery of quality care to our patients. AMC Receptionists serve as caring and friendly ambassadors as our patient's first contact by phone and in person and act as hosts to our patients as they arrive and leave AMC.
Some of the duties include:
- Answers incoming telephone calls from AMC patients with a professional and engaging demeanor in AMC's Call Center
- Engages and greets Patients by phone in a very friendly manner and responds to their questions
- Prepares (updates or creates) Patient charts as they register for their appointments
- Accepts payments for services and enters information in the EMR
- Schedules medical/dental appointments and "no show" information into EMR
- Sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes
- Performs confirmation calls to patients
- Enrolls Patients in AMC programs and completes the necessary paperwork
- Discusses initial billing information with Patients
- Prepares and sends correspondence information to Patients
- Receives and distributes mail, faxes, and deliveries
The Bilingual Call Center / Receptionists at Alliance Medical Center has the following qualifications and skills:
- Bilingual in Spanish required;
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required;
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills including good verbal and written communication skills;
- Adaptable with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and multi-task;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook email required; experience in electronic health records/practice management a plus;
- Professional dress and neat work area;
- Experience in hospitality a plus.
To apply, email through Indeed OR copy/paste and apply through following link:
AMC is a EOE
Local Candidates Only please.