|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
|Minimum Experience|| ||2 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||Doctorate|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
Alliance Medical Center, a reputable Community Healthcare Clinic located in Healdsburg, CA is seeking a Dentist to add to our team!
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
This is a unique opportunity to share your work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center, we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 14,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC is proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, Dentists, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16! Full and part time may apply!
Alliance Medical Center is currently seeking a Dentist 4 days per week/.8 FTE to add to our dynamic Dental team!
What you will do at AMC:
Diagnoses and treats diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums, and related oral structures by performing the following duties:
- Examines patient to determine nature of dental conditions, diagnose pathology and create a treatment plan. Advise the patient of their condition and make the appropriate referrals to Dental Specialists as necessary
- Provides preventative dental services such as cleaning, fluoride application, sealants, and patient education
- Provides restorative dentistry and education within the scope of the practice, such as fillings, crowns, dentures, partials as well as maintenance and treatment of supporting structures
- Evaluates and utilizes the appropriate anesthetic, analgesics and sedation to insure patient comfort.
- Evaluates and prescribes appropriate medications to control pain and infections.
The Dentist at Alliance Medical Center has the following qualifications and skills:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery degree required
- Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required
AMC is honored to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Dentists, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Dental and Primary Care scores 16!
AMC provides an excellent salary, certification reimbursement, as well as being a great place to work!
Alliance Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please, no unsolicited third party recruiters.