|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
|Minimum Experience|| ||3 Years|
|Required Degree|| ||High School|
|Manage Others|| ||No|
Reputable Community Healthcare Clinic seeks Bilingual Certified Enrollment Counselor (CEC)
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
This is a unique opportunity to share your work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center, we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 14,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC is proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
Alliance Medical Center is currently seeking a Full Time Certified Enrollment Counselor (CEC)
What you will do at AMC:
AMC’s CEC is responsible for reaching out to the community and assisting individuals and families in obtaining state funded programs. Participates in all outreach events and activities in representation of AMC. The following work will be conducted on Alliance Medical Center premises as well as offsite:.
- Completes applications/renewals for State and Government funded programs.
- Makes appropriate referrals to agencies and facilities and works with clinic staff to see appropriate clients in individual programs.
- Schedules and orients new clients and potential clients to the Alliance Medical Center program(s) and notifies them of their rights and responsibilities as participants.
- Reviews and checks/follows up on renewals and eligibility of previous applications submitted.
- Collects and maintains accurate statistics of outreach encounters, submits monthly reports to supervisor.
- Promotes health discussions in schools, industry, and community agencies.
- May be required to attend monthly CEC county meetings offsite or by teleconference.
- Participates Outreach events and activities
- May be required to work after hours and weekends
- May be required to drive to outreach events and meetings
- Other duties as assigned
The CEC at Alliance Medical Center has the following qualifications and skills:
- High school Diploma or GED required;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required;
- Bilingual Spanish required;
- State Certification as CEC preferred
AMC is an employer of choice and offers great hourly pay, training and career growth, a complete benefits package including vacation and 403(b) plan with generous employer match, and the opportunity to make a difference.
AMC is proud to be an eligible NHSC qualified loan repayment site for HRSA nursing loan repayment (Highest HPSA Primary Care score is 16!).
Must have a high school diploma or GED, be reliable, responsible, self-motivated, and have good communication skills in both English and Spanish.