|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
Reputable Community Healthcare Clinic seeks Site Manager
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
This is a unique opportunity to share your work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center, we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 14,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC is proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
Alliance Medical Center is actively seeking a Full Time Site Manager for our Windsor Clinic
What you will do at AMC:
The Site Manager is responsible for ensuring successful day-to-day clinical operations and delivery of clinical services at an Alliance Medical Center (AMC) site. The Site Manager will primarily be responsible for overseeing the operation efficiency and quality of clinic services at an assigned AMC clinic, including direct supervision of Team RN’s/LVN’s, Medical Assistant Supervisor, Referral Clerk Supervisor, Care Coordinators, and Front Office team.
The Site Manager will lead efforts to improve quality outcomes and clinic operations which contributes to an enhanced experience for staff and patients. S/he will oversee the functioning of key systems vital to clinic operations, including: safe and effective clinical staff workflows; efficient systems for scheduling; management of clinic flow; referral tracking and panel management. The Site Manager will play a central role in the clinic’s goal to achieve and maintain Patient Center Medical Home (PCMH) recognition and optimizing electronic health records (EHR) and other Health Information Technology. S/he will lead and facilitate key process improvements in patient access measures, clinic flow, population based quality improvement, and patient experience. Leads by example in managing and embracing a diverse patient population and staff according to the mission and vision of AMC.
The Site Manager may at times be assigned to work at more than 1 AMC site. Hours and location of site may change based on the needs of AMC.
The Site Manager at Alliance Medical Center has the following qualifications and skills:
- Completion of an accredited RN or LVN nursing program required
- At least 3 years’ experience in an ambulatory/primary care group practice.
- Current California LVN or RN License and current CPR certification are required.
- At least 2 years’ progressive management or supervisory experience in a healthcare or medical setting required.
- Familiarity with quality and process improvement methodology required.
- Ability to use MS Office programs, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations that impact clinic operations, including HIPAA, Title 22, Medi-Cal, and HRSA preferred.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently use Health Information Technology (HIT) systems, including running reports. Familiarity with Epic is preferred.
- Effective problem solving and ability to analyze and use data for decision making preferred.
- Training experience preferred.
AMC is a mission driven organization providing high quality care to our patients and our employees. AMC provides excellent pay, a complete employee benefits package including paid vacation and a 403(b) plan with a generous employer match. This is a unique opportunity to work in an innovative environment and make a difference within the community!