|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Job Category|| ||Population Health Specialist|
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
Got Data? Speak the language of programming? We are currently seeking a Population Health Speclialist to help us with everything data!
This is a unique opportunity to share your work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center, we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 11,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC is proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
What you will do at Alliance Medical Center:
The Population Health Specialist will assist AMC in enabling care teams to do population management and enhance individual care to patients. Helps AMC’s Chief Medical Officer to populate data and prepare reports needed to demonstrate Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement (QA/QI) activities. Responsible for providing validated data for the QA/QI, pay for performance, and Quality Improvement grants. Uses the variety of databases to pull and validate clinical quality data related to different reporting agencies. Trains staff and assists QA/QI Director in workflows as needed. Assists department heads and management team with obtaining operational and clinical quality data needed for grants. Organizes meetings as requested. Standardizes and builds templates to pull data. Assists the CMO and COO with reports and projects as needed.
The Population Specialist has the following qualities and skills:
- Ability to work with little direction, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Intermediate/Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel pivot tables, creating run charts, graphs. Working Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of i2i tracks or other equivalent reporting software, or willingness and ability to learn
- Working knowledge of Acuere and Business Objects
- Working knowledge of EPIC Reporting Workbench
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- At least Intermediate level of knowledge of: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet and Database software
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training in Healthcare related role
- Bachelor’s degree or specialized education/training
AMC is a special organization which nurtures our employees and is mission based – if you are looking for meaningful work, and want to impact the underserved community, this is the job for you! AMC offers an excellent salary with a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, long term disability, and a retirement plan with a generous Employer Match!
Alliance Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party recruiters please. Please no phone call inquiries.