|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
|Employee Type|| ||Exempt|
|Job Category|| ||Population Health Specialist|
Reputable Community Healthcare Clinic seeks Population Health Specialist
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
This is a great opportunity to share your work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville, and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center (AMC), we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients’ live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 13,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC’s Healdsburg and Windsor Medical locations are both recognized PCMH (Patient Centered Medical Home) sites and we are proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
What you will do at Alliance Medical Center:
The Population Health Specialist assists AMC in supporting care teams to do population health management and enhance individual care to patients. Assists department heads and management team with obtaining operational and clinical quality data needed for grants. Organizes meetings as requested. Standardizes and builds templates to pull data. Assists the QA/QI Director and Medical Director with monthly board reports and projects related to audits. Helps AMC’s Medical Director to populate data and prepare reports needed to demonstrate Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement (QA/QI) activities. Responsible for providing validated data for the QA/QI, pay for performance, and Quality Improvement grants. Uses the variety of databases to pull and validate clinical quality data related to different reporting agencies. Trains staff and assists QA/QI Director in workflows as needed.
The Population Specialist has the following qualities and skills:
- Able to work with little direction, maintaining confidentiality, willingness to learn, and professionalism required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required
- Demonstrates attention to detail required
- Intermediate/Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (ex. pivot tables, creating run charts, graphs). Working Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of reporting databases and software, or willingness and ability to learn, preferred
- Working knowledge of EPIC or other EMR background, preferred
- Knowledge programming language highly desired, knowledge of SQL preferred
- Familiarity with grants and planning operations preferred
- Bachelor Computer Science or Bachelor Arts/Science, required with specialized education and training in healthcare related field, preferred
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training in Healthcare related role preferred
AMC is a place which nurtures our employees and is mission based – if you are looking for meaningful work, and want to impact the underserved community, this is the job for you! AMC offers an excellent salary with a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, long term disability, and a retirement plan with a generous Employer Match!
How to apply:
Click or copy/paste the following link into your web browser:
Alliance Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party recruiters please. Please no phone call inquiries.