|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
This is a great opportunity to share your work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center, we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 13,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC is proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
Alliance Medical Center is currently seeking a full time (40 hours), Dental Sterlizer/Dental Assistant
for our Healdsburg site who will be responsible for the sterilization, cleaning, and storage of dental equipment, tools, and supplies.
What you will do at AMC:
- Prepares dental operatory for treatment including disinfection and barrier protection.
- Sterilizes dental instruments, hand pieces and procedure set-ups used in the dental clinic.
- Sets up trays.
- Properly disposes of waste and linens.
- Maintains and tags all instruments and procedure set-ups including all lab equipment and burrs.
- Operates and maintains all autoclaves, ultrasonic units, and presoak stations.
- Assists in the maintenance of dental waterlines, distiller, vacuum lines, traps and filters.
- Maintains dental laboratory.
- Assists RDAs with patient flow as follows: setting up rooms; breakdown and disinfection of rooms; seating patients; filling in for RDAs in limited chair-side assisting of dentists as needed; providing oral hygiene, post-op or other instructions to patients as directed by dentist or RDA.
- Specific duties assigned by the supervisor, i.e., traps, ordering, amalgam waste, etc.
- Reviews treatment with patient and schedules follow up appointments as needed
- Keeps accurate count of instruments.
- Maintains equipment in good working condition and ensures rooms are properly stocked.
- Prepares all lab cases including specific model work and communicates to all labs and vendors accordingly.
The Dental Sterlizer/DA at Alliance Medical Center has the following qualifications and skills:
- High School Diploma
- Bi-lingual: Spanish and English REQUIRED
- Familiarity with back-office procedures
- Sensitivity to the needs and situations of a multi-cultural, low-income population and a desire to work with this population
- Good people (communication) skills
- X-ray license and current CPR certification a plus
-Competitive hourly rate, complete employee benefits package including vacation/sick and 403(b) plan
-Positive work environment, supportive management team, and awesomely wonderful co-workers!
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax resume to (707) 385-2148
Alliance Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party recruiters please.