|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Reputable Community Healthcare Clinic seeks Bilingual Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) / Psychologist
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
This is a unique opportunity to share your passion and work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center (AMC), we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary care within a broad array of services that help our patients live healthier lives which includes medical, prenatal health, a teen health center, and all ages dental care.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized leader in improving the health of our communities, are a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC), and currently the #16th largest nonprofit organization in the North Bay. We are also proud to have a Primary Care HPSA Score 16.
Alliance Medical Center is currently seeking a full time, Bilingual Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Psychologist
What you will do at AMC:
We are seeking a therapist to provide brief, group, and long term therapy, health focused counseling and case management to a diverse population of mental health patients. Therapist will join AMC primary care providers in delivering same day mental health consults for patients.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required;
- Experience in or willingness to learn crisis intervention, individual and group therapy using a broad range of therapy techniques including family therapy, parenting skills, play therapy, psychodynamic therapy and CBT/DBT preferred;
- Knowledge of principles, procedures, methods and techniques of mental health emergency procedures such as: 5150, CPS reporting, APS reporting, Tarasoff, depression, anxiety, bipolar, chronic psychotic disorders, substance disorders, eating disorders, personality disorders preferred;
- Strong child therapy skills preferred;
- Licensed Psychologist PhD / Psy.D. completed as well as internship completed required or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) certification required
- Licensing exam passed and awarded preferred
- Masters degree in Clinical Social Work required
AMC is a place which nurtures our providers and is mission based – if you are looking for meaningful work, and want to work with the underserved community, this is the job for you! AMC offers a very competitive salary with a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, and retirement plan with a generous Employer Match! AMC is a mission driven organization and offers a unique opportunity to make a difference!
How to apply:
Please email your resume with job title in subject line to: email@example.com OR fax resume to (707) 385-2148
Alliance Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party recruiters please. Please no phone call inquiries.