|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Reputable Community Healthcare Clinic seeks MA Supervisor
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
This is a great opportunity to share your work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville, and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center (AMC), we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients’ live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 13,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC’s Healdsburg and Windsor Medical locations are both recognized PCMH (Patient Centered Medical Home) sites and we are proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
Are you an organized multi-tasker with great customer service skills and bilingual in Spanish? If yes, we'd like to meet you!
What you will do at AMC:
The MA Supervisor is responsible for Medical Assistants (MAs) and phlebotomy staff at the site. The MA Supervisor regularly assigns, instructs and monitors the work of MAs. In conjunction with the Site Manager, participates in interviewing and hiring decisions of MA and phlebotomy staff. Completes performance evaluations for MAs, including gathering feedback from Providers and Site Manager(s) regarding MA performance. Oversees the training and orientation of MAs. Identifies and helps resolve staff and operational issues, with assistance from the Site Manager.
The MA Supervisor at Alliance Medical Center must have the following qualifications and skills:
- California MA certification required
- Minimum two years experience as a Medical Assistant required
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred
- 2 years supervisory experience preferred
- Train new MAs and oversee competency of existing MA staff
- Create and maintain training and orientation materials for MAs and others as needed
- Interview MA applicants, and nursing applicants when requested.
- Completes performance evaluations for MAs and provides training and/or employee counseling for any deficiencies.
- Assist with clinical and compliance audits in the back office.
- Perform the work of a MA (see Medical Assistant job description)
- Is responsible for organizing and maintaining the inventory program of medical supplies
- Monitor completion of care team pay for performance recall lists, as needed
- Monitors completion and timeliness of response to in-basket messages
- Other duties as assigned
Great pay and benefits package including vacation and 403(b) plan with generous Employer match, positive work environment with unique opportunity to make a difference!
How to apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to (707) 385-2148
Alliance Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party recruiters please. Please no phone call inquiries.