|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Reputable Community Healthcare Clinic seeks Data Analyst
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
This is a great opportunity to share your work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville, and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center (AMC), we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients’ live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 13,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC’s Healdsburg and Windsor Medical locations are both recognized PCMH (Patient Centered Medical Home) sites and we are proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
What you will do at AMC:
- Data validation for quality measures on the QA/QI plan, related quality improvement initiatives, pay for performance, and Quality Improvement grants
- Documents workflows for clinical staff for capturing quality measures and for quality improvement initiatives, as requested by QA/QI Director
- Creates and generates monthly provider/care team dashboards to display internally.
- Generates population health management recall lists for staff
- Validates clinical quality data for outside reporting agencies for specific reports (ie. QIP, UDS, HEDIS)
- Collects and submits reports to outside agencies as requested by the QA/QI Director
- Supports in training medical staff in how to use reporting tools for projects and departmental needs (ie. Reporting Workbench, Acuere, i2iTracks), as requested by the QA/QI Director
- Creates workflow guides for clinical staff indicating how quality data is captured/documented in the EMR as needed
- Supports QA/QI Director with PDSA tracking to monitor interventions, measure improvement, and interpret/annotate run charts and other data graphics accordingly
- Supports QA/QI Director in formatting data and reports in preparation for meetings with clinical staff, the QA/QI Committee, and the Board of Directors
- Creates and generates monthly provider/care team dashboards to display internally
The Data Analyst at Alliance Medical Center has the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) required; Master’s Degree in Public Health preferred; one to two years’ related experience preferred
- Intermediate/Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products with working knowledge of Outlook, Internet and Database Software including Excel pivot tables, creating run charts, and graphs
- Working intermediate/advanced knowledge of reporting system databases preferred
- EMR (EPIC) and programming background a plus
AMC is a place which nurtures our providers and is mission based – if you are looking for meaningful work, and want to work with the underserved community, this is the job for you! AMC offers a very competitive salary with a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, and retirement plan with a generous Employer Match. AMC is a mission driven organization and offers a unique opportunity to make a difference!
How to apply:
Copy and paste the following link into your web browser
Alliance Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party recruiters please. Please no phone call inquiries.