|Location|| ||1381 University Avenue|
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Reputable Community Healthcare Clinic seeks Customer Service Manager
Join an organization which is respected and well loved by the Community we serve!
This is a great opportunity to share your work with an organization that cares for the community of Healdsburg, Windsor, Geyserville, and beyond.
At Alliance Medical Center (AMC), we believe everyone deserves the highest quality care. We provide primary medical and dental care within a broad array of services - including prenatal, a teen center, all ages dental care, mental health, nutrition health services - that help our patients’ live healthier lives.
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our diverse communities. We provide accessible, caring, and high quality healthcare services. We are a recognized Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC) leader in improving the health of our communities. We are proud to serve a diverse population of approximately 13,000 predominantly Spanish speaking patients.
AMC’s Healdsburg and Windsor Medical locations are both recognized PCMH (Patient Centered Medical Home) sites and we are proud to be eligible to recruit National Health Service Corps Scholars, Physicians, and Registered Nurses with student loan repayment needs with Highest HPSA Primary Care score 16!
Alliance Medical Center is currently seeking a full time Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for the operations of the Front/Call Center functions and staff at Alliance (for purposes of this job posting, any reference to Front Office staff also includes Call Center staff). The CSM actively oversees all front office/call center staff and functions, activities, and responsibilities to include acting as liaison with physicians, patients and other clinic staff. The CSM leads the staff by modeling the highest level of customer service and constant process improvement. Insures sufficient staffing of the front office, including patient check in, check out, and phone coverage. Exemplifies the mission and ensures AMC patients have an unsurpassed patient experience while in care at AMC. The CSM manages the Front Office Staff activities by performing the following duties:
What you will do at AMC:
- Per AMC HR policies and procedures, CSM is responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and supervising AMC Front Office.
- Responsible for cross training Front Office staff on both medical and dental registration process.
- Ensures Front Office staff is trained in verifying insurance eligibility, preauthorization requests/ documentation, and collection of co-pay/cash payments.
- Keeps current and trains staff on the eligibility/registration requirements of insurance programs, to include but not limited to Medi-Cal, FAMPACT, CHDP, CPSP.
- Monitors and reconciles cash collections.
- Ensures front office staff is trained and proficient in all aspects to the sliding fee procedures.
- Audits the sliding fee files on a regular basis to insure compliance Alliance’s Sliding Fee Policy
- Working with the Site Manager, assures that there is adequate front office coverage for all Medical and Dental care teams.
- Working with the COO, is responsible for the development/implementation/revisions of Policies and Procedures for the front office and call center and sets customer service standards and trains/monitors to staff to meet those standards.
- Actively monitors schedules using EMR/Epic for late/missed appointments to be able to fill with walk-in patients
- Proactively works with the Site Managers - to address issues/conflicts/problems with scheduling of patients.
- Works in conjunction with the EMR Specialist to insure staff is trained and proficient in EPIC.
- Evaluates employee performance and provides coaching and takes disciplinary actions as necessary.
- Ensure that all HIPAA rules and regulations are in compliance and followed in the Front Patient waiting
Area and by Front Office staff.
- Participates in Department Head and Staff meetings.
- Develops and implements AMC procedures that create efficient and/or improves Front Office workflows.
- Prepares activity reports for management.
- Responsible for providing assistance and coverage for front office functions as required.
- Responsible for any patient complaints and compliments for Front Desk Staff and/or involvement.
- Maintains contact with patients and outside vendors that involve Front Desk.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) from a college or university; and 5 years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Bilingual Spanish required.
- Knowledge of EMR and Dental Software programs required.
- 3+ years Healthcare management experience required; 5+ years FQHC experience preferred.
- Medical Assistant certification preferred but not required.
AMC is a place which nurtures our employees and is mission based – if you are looking for meaningful work, and want to work with the underserved community, this is the job for you! AMC offers excellent pay rate with a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, and retirement plan with a generous Employer Match!
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax resume to (707) 385-2148
Alliance Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No third party recruiters please.