- Username IS NOT case sensitive
- Password IS case sensitive
- Accounts are locked after 5 unsuccessful login attempts
- If you do not remember your password, click Forgot Password? to configure a new password before the account is locked
- Reseting a password is not the same as unlocking a locked account
- A locked account requires a manager to unlock the account
- After an account is unlocked, only ONE login attempt is provided to successfully login. If any part of the login attempt is incorrect, the account will be instantly re-locked and require unlocking
- A forgotten password will require the password to be reset
- A Login information is invalid error message indicates an incorrect Username
- Your managers and company administrators can unlock accounts and reset passwords
First Time Login:
Step #1: Enter your username and password that was provided by your admin. The system will prompt you for a new password. Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and include at least one of each of the following:
- Uppercase Letter
- Lowercase Letter
Step #2: After changing your password, you will be prompted to configure the Multi-Factor Authentication settings. Up to three contact methods can be configured for receiving the code, as follows:
- SMS Mobile # - A text message with the code will be texted to the cell number (preferred method)
- Email - An email message with the code will be sent to the email address
- Voice Phone # - A computerized voice with the code will call the phone number with the code
You may choose to enter one or all three of these options. It is easiest and preferred to use the SMS Mobile # option as it sends the code by text message to a mobile phone.
If this is your office or home computer that you will use in the future to login, check the box Remember This Device to avoid the code requirement on future logins from the same computer and browser
On future logins, you will select one of the previously entered Multi-Factor Authentication contacts (SMS Mobile #, Email, or Voice Phone #) to send a code required to authenticate your login. If the contact information is incorrect, notify your manager or administrator that your Multi-Factor Authentication information needs to be reset. Once reset, you will be able to select new contact information for the Multi-Factor Authentication.
If the Multi-Factor Authentication contact information doesn't match the phone number or email address in your employee profile, an additional level of approval will be required by the manager or administrator.
Should you have any questions or issues please contact your companies administrator.